Dragon’s Loyalty Award
I’d like to thank Steve from
for nominating Get Naked for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I feel very honored to receive this Award from such a great blogger and new friend. I’ve been following and reading Steve’s blog, Naked Nerves since my first days of WP. He inspired me to be more open about my mental illness. His writing also helped me out of a few dark places and assisted in connecting me with others that shared the same pain. The fact that he’s helped me so much yet I’ve never so much as shaken his hand is impressive. Thank you so much for helping me up and making me smile with your incredible writing. You continue to inspire me.
I wish I could say a thousand things about gardening but I’d be lying. We just moved into a lovely home that has multiple gardens so I’ll need to figure it out soon. Hopefully Steve will be my go-to guy again. 🙂
I can’t tell you how much it means to me to be nominated by you, Steve. Thank you having faith in me and supporting me in my journey to continue to write for not only healing myself but hopefully helping a soul or two along the way. Many Thanks.
7 Interesting Facts about Miss Sista Crista
1. I am a singer/songwriter
2. I play guitar, piano, violin, and I’ve slapped a bass or two
3. I love owls (you’d think I were a 90 year old woman “hoo” had collected for 60 years). It never gets old. OwlofKnowledge started the whole escapade. Long story for another time.
4. My daughter and I craft together quite often. Sewing, gluing, pasting, glittering, mod podging, coloring…
5.I have a crush on the actor Brad Cooper, however, after seeing him in American Hustle, I’m going to have to go back to his older movies because that perm killed every fantasy I’ve ever had of him. 😉
6. I own a chihuahua (I swore I would own a black lab in my 30’s) but he’s grown on me. We named him after our favorite character on the Big Bang Theory. Sheldon Liam Cooper. Yes, we are nerds. 🙂
7. I am obsessed with thrift stores. My husband wants me to stop. I’m not a hoarder but I LOVE good deals. I gift, craft, or keep my findings. I could have a show on DIY where I remodel homes with a small budget ONLY using thrift stores. Hmmmmm.